- Equipped with two units of Inductotherm’s Induction furnace, each having 10MT capacity.
- Ladle equipped with porous plug to ensure homogeneous chemical composition throughout the molten steel mixture.
- Hydraulic operated slide gate system to for safer ladle-to-tundish bottom pouring.
- Concast automated two-strand 6/11 continuous casting machine to produce 120mm and 150mm steel billets.
Bar Rolling Mill
- 75MT/hour pusher type reheating furnace.
- For roughing and intermediate stands, the set includes 16 two-high H-V Stands. Each equipped with a unique Drive supplied by Siemens.
- 2 H-V cantilever ESS stands for pre-finishing process.
- High-speed 4-stand Fast Finishing Block Mill.
- 80 Meters long walking beam cooling bed.
- All machines supplied by Danieli/Morgardshammar.
- Twin channel system controlled with Drive supplied by Control Technique
- Fully automated rolling process & sequence by Danieli Automation.